The Good Neighbor House is available for use by community groups, classes, informal gatherings of friends, book clubs, prayer meetings – just about anything you can imagine!
Write us at email@example.com or call 254-716-3079 with the date and time range of your need, approximately how many people you expect, and a description of the event. We’ll get back to you to discuss it further. If you haven’t heard back from us within 24 hours, please write or call again. Feel free to write or call with any questions.
If you have a preference on which room you’d like to use, please let us know that, too. Wifi is available throughout the house.
- The Living Room – A large room at the front door that seats 20+ in couches and upholstered chairs, with end tables, coffee tables, a drop-leaf table and space for folding tables if needed. Consider this your large, comfortable “home away from home” for hanging out with friends, informal meetings, bible studies, and more. There is a large wall area suitable for movie projections, but please bring a projector.
- The Library – A meeting or study room with a large conference table that seats eight, a small side sofa, a side table and chairs, and bookshelves.
- The Event Room – A long rectangular room with open floor space. We have 40 chairs that can be arranged in any way you like, and folding tables available. This would be a great space for a lecture, concert, hands-on class, dance or exercise class, etc.
- The Sunroom (available March 2018) – French doors lead from the event room to a porch with windows on all sides. The light is amazing. Note that the sunroom isn’t part of the house’s heating and air conditioning, so a portable heater and window unit air conditioner are available.
- The Deck and Backyard – Our back deck is 15′ by 30′ with steps on two sides down to a large, shaded yard which is open and suitable for most needs.
Donations to help cover the cost of making the space available to the community are welcomed.
We look forward to sharing our home with you!